We are a small homestead and plant nursery, specializing in vegetable starts and native and medicinal plants. We strive to use regenerative agricultural practices and abide by permaculture principles. All of our plants are grown locally from seeds obtained from small or local seed companies and sources. No harmful pesticides are ever applied.
Our nursery is open seasonally or by appointment. We also sell plants at the Craftsbury Farmer's Market. Come see us!
Raised Garden Bed Kits
Hand Crafted by Dylan & Logan in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.
- Family Owned: Logan and Dylan, 3rd generation of an Albany family that owns and runs a sawmill in Albany, Vermont.
- Northern White Cedar for the raised garden bed kits is sourced from the family sawmill.
- White cedar offers natural resistance to rot and insects.
- Raised garden bed kits are cut to length and include all you need for easy assembly, including screws and drill bit.
- Sizes available with FREE SHIPPING: 4X4 ft and 2X4 ft - either 6 in or 8 in tall.
- Additional sizes available for LOCAL PICKUP only: 4'X6' & 4'X8'
- What customers are saying:
- "I love how easy this kit is to put together! And you can't beat cedar. It will weather really well." --Malinda G.
- "Everything I need to get started with my urban garden!" --Mike G.
- "I've been looking for a raised bed that's pure wood with no treatments. Glad I finally found this!" --Becky D.
Find other Albany, VT businesses, farms, authors, organizations, professionals in the Albany Directory.