- Artwork (3)
- Canoe Repair - Wood & Canvas (1)
- Clothing (1)
- Crafts (4)
- Fiber Products (3)
- Silk Screen Services (1)
- Spinning Wheels (1)
- Wildlife Art (1)
- Wood Products (1)
- Woodworking (4)
Cloverworks Farm - Albany, VT
Cloverworks Farm - Albany, VT is a Vermont sheep farm featuring registered Bluefaced Leicester and Border Leicester sheep. We offer premium lamb, yarn, and fiber products at our Vermont farm and on our website.
Cloverworks Farm meets the highest standards for land and animal stewardship.
Raised Garden Bed Kits
Hand Crafted by Dylan & Logan in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.
- Family Owned: Logan and Dylan, 3rd generation of an Albany family that owns and runs a sawmill in Albany, Vermont.
- Northern White Cedar for the raised garden bed kits is sourced from the family sawmill.
- White cedar offers natural resistance to rot and insects.
- Raised garden bed kits are cut to length and include all you need for easy assembly, including screws and drill bit.
- Sizes available with FREE SHIPPING: 4X4 ft and 2X4 ft - either 6 in or 8 in tall.
- Additional sizes available for LOCAL PICKUP only: 4'X6' & 4'X8'
- What customers are saying:
- "I love how easy this kit is to put together! And you can't beat cedar. It will weather really well." --Malinda G.
- "Everything I need to get started with my urban garden!" --Mike G.
- "I've been looking for a raised bed that's pure wood with no treatments. Glad I finally found this!" --Becky D.
Find other Albany, VT businesses, farms, authors, organizations, professionals in the Albany Directory.
Heartwood Farm, since 2010, in the village of South Albany, VT has expanded to include 6 acres of a wide selection of produce, wood-fired maple syrup, catering, education and craft. At the heart of our growth is our commitment to small-scale organic farming, accessible food, and old-fashion skills.
<?php echo do_shortcode('
Peace of Earth Farm
Peace of Earth, a small, permaculture, no-till farm in Albany, VT is passionate about building soil and producing nutrient-filled and tasty food by using the wisdom of natural systems.
We develop our gardens and improve the soil without using mechanical tillage. We garden with the help of chickens, pigs, and sheet mulching. Sheet mulches cover the ground with a barrier layer of cardboard or newspaper that breaks down, topped with composted manures and mulch layers. This mulching system adds fertility to our gardens and controls weeds.
We employ organic principles and do not use chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We use open pollinated seeds as much as possible and save our own seeds to keep a wide variety of delicious heirloom varieties alive.
Peace of Earth Farm offers a wide variety of vegetables, culinary & medicinal herbs, fruits and mushrooms. Contact us for our current Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) offerings.
Review and buy Peace of Earth Farm's artistic creations in their Etsy Shop.
43 West Griggs Rd - Albany, VT 05820