Albany Community Trust News
Albany Community Trust News – Here’s where you’ll find news of ACT milestones including media articles and ACT newsletters about what the Albany Community Trust is up to, future plans, and how you can help.
- August 26, 2020: Albany Community Trust Awarded Brownfield Clean-Up Grant
- October 2019: ACT’s Tribute to Paul Bruhn
- August 2019: ACT Store Restoration Update
- 4.22.2019: U.S. News & World Report – Residents of Small Vermont Town Seek to Revive General Store
- 4.22.2019: WCAX Channel 3 – Albany Seeks to Revive General Store
- 4.22.2019: Vermont Public Radio (VPR) – NEK Community Rallies to Bring Back Albany General Store
- 2.14.2019: ACT receives notice from the IRS that effective 1.5.2019 it was approved as a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization exempt from Federal income taxes. Up until 1.5.2019 donations to ACT through our Fiscal Sponsor, the Preservation Trust of VT (PTV), have been tax deductible eligible. Donations made direct to ACT are now tax deductible eligible.
- 10.9.2018: Governor Phil Scott Visits Albany, VT
- 4.23.2018: Newport Dailey Express – Group Wants to Reopen Albany Store